Click column header to sort
- Handling joining formalities - to plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude towards organizational objectives.
- Handling Exit-interviews & coordinating with ex-employees
- Ability to provide basic advice on employment terms, conditions, policies and procedures
- To handle employee database (both in soft form and files management).
- Handling change of status & packages for the employees (this would be the primary role). Ensuring comp matrix is updated accurately & on a daily basis
- Maintaining position summary tracker for the headcount report with 0 errors
- Maintain human resources records by recording new hires, transfers, terminations, changes in job classifications, leaves and attendance management
- To deal sensitively and appropriately with confidential information.
- To serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work related problems.
- Role in “employee engagement" -- winning the trust of the employee and hence can help the organization in controlling the attrition.
- Assist in the set-up of new offices in the region (if and when required). Should be able to train the admins from other departments / locations on HR processes
- Coordinate with Property Managers maintenance programs relating to the interior or exterior conditions of the property
- Responsible for prompt and positive response to requests from property tenants
- Assess tenants and ensure that problems are being resolved to the mutual benefit of the owner, tenant and company.
- Keep record on Tenancy contract and update the CRM accordingly
- Responsible for issuing Ejaris to tenants
- Coordinating with Utility service providers. Make sure that all paper work from tenant is aligned with the legal requirements
- Assistance in the collections, analysis and reporting data required to provide accurate and current assessments of property management objectives
- Administration of all tenant leases to assure full compliance with lease provisions
- Handle tenant requests and dispatch work orders
- Prepare internal Purchase Requests for signature
- Assure compliance with all legal requirements and internal policies.
The First Group is seeking an experienced CRM manager to oversee the company’s customer communication lifecycle. The successful candidate must demonstrate a background fit that includes executing multi-tiered, triggered email campaigns, developing effective database segmentation strategies and setting up KPI reporting with recommendations based on data analysis. The CRM Manager will be responsible for creating a communications platform that leverages customer data and touchpoint interactions to deliver powerful, relevant content that enhances engagement and improves overall conversion efficiencies. He/She will also be accountable for setting up and monitoring internal procedures that ensure campaign responders are properly processed.
- Plan and deliver email, sms and TFG App communication strategies to drive customer engagement and owner retention.
- Develop customer journey roadmap and execute contact plans for fresh prospects and new investors.
- Maintain high profile subscriber lists and launch programs to grow these segments.
- Monetize wider database universe through education, updates and company promotions.
- Work closely with HODs to ensure Customer / Owner Lifecycle Management (CLM/OLM) platform is integrated into their departments.
- Monitor and maximize customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability.
- Collaborate with call center campaign management team on targeting marketing activity to support stakeholders’ lead requirements.
- Oversee creative execution for developing assets that include template designs, copywriting and graphic / video elements.
- Ensure best-in-class experience for clients by delivering relevant content, brand-compliant templates and impactful call to actions.
- Deliver accurate KPI reports on all areas of the CLM/OLM including detailed analysis and recommendations for enhancing and/or expanding the program.
- Prepare Reservation Contracts
- Prepare and bind Sales & Purchase Agreements (SPAs)
- Send and track all deliveries and collections of SPAs via courier services
- Manage, file and track all SPAs and their statuses
- Manage and report on status of all inventory
- Manage all payment plan changes in the system
- Any other ad hoc admin duties as required
We are looking to grow our Treasury department. The selected candidate will support the department in meeting the Treasury compliance & banking responsibilities in relation to applicable rules, regulations and guidance for GCC (with support from the Treasurer and internal stakeholders). Principally, this will take the form of undertaking day-to-day monitoring the adherence of the business, as well as assessing implications of new regulation and developing internal policies and processes to mitigate risks of non-compliance and take responsibility to maintain a broad range of Operational Risk processes
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assisting the Treasurer to ensure company meets its compliance responsibilities in relation to the applicable governing rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of Escrow banking & RERA rules and regulations and adhering to these rules
- Assist in the investigation, analysis and documentation of client’s KYC’s
- Create a database and archive all historical and future documentation for each client
- Review incoming transfers swift copies of incoming transfers
- Maintain the Risk Control Assessments (Risk Matrix) for all areas ensuring these are regularly reviewed and updated
- Review external operational risk events and assess their impact on client and whether any adjustment to the control framework is required.
- Maintain and provide quarterly reporting in respect of the status of all departmental procedures and their ongoing review status.
- Update Compliance Manual and assist in developing policy in line with changes in the regulatory environment.
- Assist in the development and provision of training on compliance and AML matters to staff within the company as appropriate.(i.e Market Abuse, Conflict of Interest).
- Assisting the Head of Compliance in managing the relationship with the internal and external Auditors & other Group functions.
- Assist business units in meeting their regulatory requirements and represent compliance on the various project working groups, as requested.
- As required, provide ad-hoc support for vetting of sanction false-positive exceptions and other matters that fall under the remit of the department.
- Assist in the documentation for onboarding with banks and account openings/closing
- Bank Account Management including bank mandates management and ensure renewal and updating the mandates as needed on a timely basis, managing company KYC documentation requirements
- Liaise with the legal department on required document queries by the bank or regulatory authorities
- Maintain Trust Account System and adhere to the rules and regulations of the regulatory authorities
- Communicate and update management on progress of RERA Audits and assist the internal stakeholders where necessary on reconciliations or any queries
- Liaise with the banks on operational queries from internal teams
- Daily cash position report monitor cash position to ensure sufficient liquidity Group-wide cash forecasting, including preparation of consolidated cash flow forecasts
- Maintaining proper records for all treasury transactions
- Maintain Online Banking Systems and updating delegation of Authorities and Internal Controls
- Review of cash forecasts received by business units and present to management
- Managing existing loan facilities, regular compliance reporting and debt servicing
- Assist in the documentation of Treasury & Compliance processes and procedures
- Any other reasonable task or responsibility set by and agreed with the Treasurer
This IT Infrastructure Architect role is a deeply technical role, working with a team of IT professionals to manage and create innovative technical solutions for the business. The role will be based at our Dubai headquarters and looking after The First Group's infrastructure used by staff located in various places around the world.
We are looking for a highly motivated and passionate IT Infrastructure Architect to drive high priority initiatives in collaboration with the business and the existing IT Operations team. Whilst a technical role, the successful candidate will be business facing and in many projects will be the Technology Department's representative.
- Administer and support Microsoft O365 environment, including Exchange, Skype for Business/Teams, Intune and ATP
- Administer and support Microsoft Core Services (Active Directory, Group Policy, DHCP, DNS, File and Print servers)
- Architect, implement and support web servers, application servers and application upgrades (on premise and off premise)
- Implement and support remediation of security vulnerabilities within the operating system and application software
- Implement and support system performance monitoring and testing
- Create and maintain thorough documentation (Standard Operating Procedures) for all job-related activities, including disaster recovery procedures
- Collaborate with Information Services team members and the business to strengthen our partnership
- Achieves planned results by decisions and actions based on professional methods, business principles, and practical experience
- Optimization of information management through an understanding of evolving business needs and technology capabilities
- Promotion of shared infrastructure and applications to reduce costs and improve information flow
- Minimal supervision with wide latitude for independent judgment. Uses judgment to provide solutions to issues
- Proactively learns new technologies to resolve any problems involved in integrating the new technologies with current systems
- Perform Root Cause analysis when required
- Plan maintenance programs
- Recommend platform upgrades and hardware refresh
- Implement industry and The First Group best practices
We constantly strive to attract confident, talented individuals with a winning attitude to join our successful sales property department. We require French & English speaking property consultants. This highly specialised role will involve the sale of exciting new property investments to our highly qualified database of subscribers.
- Promote The First Group to visitors in shopping complexes, hotels and airport terminals.
- 6 hour shifts, 6 days per week
- Demonstrate benefits of Property ownership in Dubai and invite clients for exciting office tours.
- Generate contact details of potential clients.
- Range – Salary 5000 AED + Industry leading commission + Attractive cash bonus awards.
- On Target Earnings +15k AED per month.
We constantly strive to attract confident, talented individuals with a winning attitude to join our successful sales department. We require Russian Speakers with good written and verbal English. This highly specialised role will involve the sale of exciting new property investments to our highly qualified database of subscribers.
We constantly strive to attract confident, talented individuals with a winning attitude to join our successful sales team. We require Hindi, Urdu and English speakers. This highly specialised role will involve the sale of exciting new property investments to our highly qualified database of subscribers from the South Asian region.
We are looking to hire confident, talented individuals with experience in Telesales to join our winning team. We require Arabic speakers with good command of both written and verbal english. This highly specialised role will involve the sale of exciting new property investments to our highly qualified database of subscribers. This is a telephone based job, in our ‘state of the art’ Dubai head office. The majority of leads will be inbound responses to our database marketing campaigns, so there will be little or NO COLD CALLING REQUIRED.
We constantly strive to attract confident, talented individuals with a winning attitude to join our successful sales department. We require Arabic, Russian and English speakers. This highly specialised role will involve the sale of exciting new property investments to our highly qualified database of subscribers.
We constantly strive to attract confident, talented individuals with a winning attitude to join our successful sales department. We require Arabic speakers with good written and verbal English. This highly specialised role will involve the sale of exciting new property investments to our highly qualified database of subscribers.