Click column header to sort
We are looking to hire confident, talented individuals with experience in Telesales to join our winning team. We require English speakers preferably with a second language. This highly specialised role will involve the sale of exciting new property investments to our highly qualified database of subscribers. This is a telephone based job, in our ‘state of the art’ Dubai head office. The majority of leads will be inbound responses to our database marketing campaigns, so there will be little or NO COLD CALLING REQUIRED.
- Promote The First Group to visitors in shopping complexes, hotels and airport terminals.
- 6 hour shifts, 6 days per week
- Demonstrate benefits of Property ownership in Dubai and invite clients for exciting office tours.
- Generate contact details of potential clients.
- Range – Salary + Industry leading commission + Attractive cash bonus awards.
- Coordinate daily office activities between team members and other internal departments
- Handle inbound and outbound calls in a professional and courteous manner
- Handle all business correspondence
- Meet and greet clients as well as VIP guests and passing visitors
- Manage client appointments through bookings and confirmations
- Deliver excellent customer service, at all times
The Treasury & AP Operations role will primarily be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Collaborating with key divisions within Finance and other departments
- Maintaining petty cash & reporting
- Online banking payments
- Ensuring that all documentation is in line with company policies and are recorded correctly
- Setting up process maps & procedures
- Analysing reports and suggesting improvements where necessary
- Documentary control for all reports and documentation
- Ensuring deadlines are always met
- Maintaining all admin tasks, letters, recording, processing updating, filing, archiving, with a high accuracy and attention to detail standard
- Assisting Treasurer to ensure company meets its compliance responsibilities in relation to the applicable governing rules and regulations
- Knowledge of Escrow banking & RERA rules and regulations and adhering to these rules
- Assist in the investigation, analysis and documentation of client’s KYC’s
- Maintain Risk Control Assessments (Risk Matrix) for all areas ensuring these are regularly reviewed and updated
- Review operational risk events and assess their impact
- Assist in the documentation for onboarding with banks and account openings/closing/updating signatures
- Bank Account Management including bank mandates management and ensure renewal and updating the mandates as needed on a timely basis, managing company KYC documentation requirements
- Liaise with the legal department on required document queried by the bank or regulatory authorities and understanding of these required docs
- Maintain Trust Account System and adhere to the rules and regulations of the regulatory authorities
- Communicate and update management on progress of payments/tasks and assist the internal teams where necessary on any queries
- Liaise with the banks on operational queries from internal teams
- Update Daily funds position report and ensure sufficient liquidity in each account
- Assist in the preparation of consolidated cash flow forecasts
- Maintain Online Banking Systems and updating Delegation of Authorities and Internal Controls
- Assist and lead projects / tasks set by and agreed by the manager
- Utilizing the full potential of the ERP system and assist in the setup of reports/integrations
We are looking for a Demi Chef to cook and serve dishes according to the restaurant's menu.
- In absence of the Manager, conduct shift briefings to ensure hotel activities and operational requirements are known.
- Prepare in advance food, beverage, material, and equipment needed for the service.
- Cook and serve dishes according to the restaurant’s menu.
- Provide direction to the Kitchen helpers, including Commis, Cooks, Kitchen Attendants, and Stewards.
- Clean and re-set their working area.
As the Chef de Partie, you will be assisting the Senior Chefs to oversee the food preparation of the junior staff under your supervision, ensuring the standard of the recipes and portions in the dishes prepared, overlook that proper storage, cooking, reheating, defrosting and labelling procedures of all food items are being followed adhering to all Company and brand standards and the Dubai Municipality Health and Safety requirements, making sure the kitchen is clean, well maintained and organized at all times. The Chef de Partie position requires the training of junior chefs and always lead by example, so great multitasking abilities whilst performing regular duties will be expected from you.
- Lead the junior team on your section and ensure Company standards are upheld
- Support past MasterChef winners and finalists during their residencies in the outlet
- Assist the Senior Chefs in menu tastings for customers interested special menus for different events (corporate dinners, birthday parties, buyouts etc.)
- Train new and existing junior kitchen staff on daily basis in a clear and accessible manner
- Ensure that food that leaves the kitchen is of highest quality and standards and is in correct portions, presentation and temperature and that all dishes are executed with finesse and consistency
- Oversee the preparation, cooking, and presentation of dishes in the kitchen, respecting the standards set by the Head Chef and the Champions and Contestants.
- Maintain order, discipline and cleanliness in the kitchen during working hours, ensure all stations are neat and maintained DAILY.
- Appropriately follow up on tasks within the kitchen and assign basic responsibilities to Demis and Commis and set timelines and guidelines for the tasks needed.
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of the full menu and be able to explain dish descriptions, discern from allergens or dietary restrictions when needed, ensuring safety measures and adjusting the modifiers that can be used following the instructions of Senior Chefs.
- Check stocks on regular basis, report shortage or missing ingredients/items to the Senior Chefs
- Check the quantity and quality of received supplies, raise the alarm to Sr Chefs in case of discrepancies
- Record temperatures of kitchen appliances and food and keep up to date the kitchen temperature logs on daily basis (chiller, cooking, cooling, reheating and defrosting).
- Carry out daily checks for food labelling/ dating and storage ensure good kitchen practices.
- Maintain high standards of personal hygiene, clean uniform and overall camaraderie and make sure all junior members are always presentable to be in guest view.
- Instruct and lead junior chefs through their daily requirements in food preparations and make sure they meet their daily goal.
- Carry out opening and closing procedures of the kitchen (SOPs per station and shift) and monitor that junior staff completes and follow their duties DAILY.
- Report maintenance needs, accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to the Senior Chefs
- Attend training sessions as and when required
- Ensure proper care and security of restaurant equipment, stock and furniture
- Keep costs minimum by efficient and responsible use of resources such as electricity, water, linen, stationery, cleaning materials, cutlery, glassware and other equipment
- Work in a mindful way, ensuring minimum wastage, breakage and spoilage and making sure is recorded and logged daily on paper
- Make sure the hygiene and food safety standards are met in all stages of food preparation, starting with the ingredients and ending with the finished dish which leaves the kitchen door.
- Make sure that the professional equipment is in good conditions and signal to your supervisors of any malfunction before it affects the staff or the clients.
- Estimate the necessary time needed for each dish, and the time spent when preparing different meals, perfectly organize your section so that every minute is used wisely, avoiding delays or wasted time that affects the customers.
- Have great communication skills, you MUST be in constant communication with all Senior Management well as with the kitchen staff, food providers, technicians, etc.
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with co-workers and customers
- Adhere to all TFG company and Millennium Place hotel policies and procedures.
- Treat your co-workers fairly and take a personal interest in knowing all culinary teammates.
- Oversee and report of all stewards and their activities within the culinary department.
- Assists other Team Members in the kitchen when needed or perform any other tasks assigned by the hotel management
- Be able to work with minimal supervision and be able to produce quality product in a timely and efficient manner for the guests or staff
We are looking for a Supervisor who would supervise efficient upkeep of tools through proper usage of equipment and devices. Analyze all guest requirements and prepare plans resolve customer care related issues and satisfy guests. Monitor and ensure optimal cleanliness, sanitation for all growth oriented organizational projects.
Maintain knowledge and ensure compliance with departmental policies and standard service procedures.
Supervise efficient upkeep of tools through proper usage of equipment and devices.
Analyze all guest requirements and prepare plans resolve customer care related issues and satisfy guests.
Monitor and ensure optimal cleanliness, sanitation for all growth oriented organizational projects.
Manage and administer supply of linen cloths and uniforms to staff members for cleaning rooms and other private suits.
Perform regular investigation on design and provide all materials and devices to ensure enhancement of better services.
As a Commis Chef,you are a junior apprentice learning the skills to become a great chef.
- To do food preparation work and basic cooking under the direct supervision of a Chef de Partie or a Section Chef
- Rotating through sections such as sauce, vegetables, fish and butchery, ensuring the standard of the recipes and portions of the dishes prepared
- Proper storage, cooking, reheating, defrosting and labelling procedures of all food items are being followed adhering to all Company and brand standards and the Dubai Municipality Health and Safety requirements.
- Making sure the kitchen and your section is clean, well maintained and organized at all times
- To be a great team player, coachable and being aspired to learn how to master the main skills of a professional chef in terms of cooking techniques, knife skills, time management, knowledge of cooking temperatures, hygiene and many more.
The role of a Runner is essential in creating unforgettable dining experience for the guests . The main responsibilities include providing Head Waiter (-ess) and the Service Team with prompt and attentive food delivery and clearance while effectively communicating with the colleagues.
- Welcome and greet guests. Make all the guests feel comfortable, provide personalised and upbeat service.
- Adjust the setup on the table advised by the Head Waiter (-ess).
- Remove used tableware between courses and provide tableware for the next course.
- Clear tables after guests. Take tableware to the stewarding area and place cutlery, dishes, glassware, etc. in appropriate areas for washing.
- Bring all the food and drinks orders to the table and serve it according to the relevant SOP.
- Thank guests as they are leaving and invite them to come back.
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the Management Team.
- Know all ingredients, cooking methods and portions sizes for all menu items (food and beverage).
- Be always well groomed and ready for work.
- Perform weekly / monthly inventory counts for cutlery / crockery / glassware / equipment.
- Be responsible for the assigned cash bank / petty cash and sales money
We are looking for a Host or Hostess to join our team and be the first point of contact for our guests. For this role, you should have solid organizational and people skills to make sure our guests have a positive dining experience from the moment they arrive till their departure.
- Welcome guests to the venue
- Provide accurate wait times and monitor waiting lists
- Manage reservations
- Escort customers to assigned dining or bar areas
- Provide menus and announce Waiter/Waitress’s name
- Greet customers upon their departure
- Coordinate with wait staff about available seating options
- Maintain a clean reception area
- Cater to guests who require extra attention (e.g. children, elderly)
- Answer incoming calls and address customers’ queries
- Assist wait staff as needed
We are looking for a skilled Waiter or Waitress to take orders and deliver food and beverages to our customers. The right Waiter/Waitress uplifts the dining experience for customers. We are looking for someone who will have the patience, personality and perseverance to thrive in this role.
- Welcomes customers when they arrive at a restaurant, cafe, or other eating or drinking establishment
- Introduces customers to the menu and announces daily or seasonal menu specials
- Answers questions about menu items, ingredients, and pricing
- Takes customers' orders for food and drink by writing them on a ticket, entering them into a tablet, or memorizing them
- Passes customer orders along to kitchen staff for preparation
- Prepares drinks and serves them to customers
- Collects food orders from the kitchen, verifies that they are correct, and serves them to customers
- Ensures that customers are satisfied with their meals and processes orders for additional courses if necessary
- Removes used dishes, glasses, and flatware from tables
- Prepares cheques and delivers them to customers
- Processes cash and credit card payments and returns change to customers if necessary
- Sets tables with dishes, glasses, and flatware and refills condiments
- Maintains familiarity with menu items, specials, and restaurant information
- Meets with managers and wait staff daily or regularly in order to learn about menu changes and specials as well as discuss upcoming reservations and customers with special needs
We are looking for an Arabic and French Speaker who would be required to perform various administrative tasks to support different departments within TFG:
- CRM coverage - Ensure CRM is correctly updated with information related to customers, tours, sales & etc.
- Manage lead creation, tour backing update requests, lead assigning & registration process
- Communicate across various departments to ensure administrative needs are met
- Coordinate for stationary & supplies for various departments
- Update of daily reports, trackers, team performance for respective departments
- Processing of Agent Agreements and other related documents
- Electronic and digital filing as required
This highly specialised role is responsible for monitoring all legal affairs within The First Group organisation. The successful candidate will handle both internal and external legal concerns. The role will include but not limited to the following responsibilities -
- Draft and review Commercial Agreements with third parties
- Draft and review Satellite Office Agreements
- Draft and negotiate of Suite of documents required by Sales team for selling individual Units
- Responsible for carrying out initial and final survey of the Projects
- Assisting RERA team in Project Registration and obtaining requisite approval from Master Developers
- Assisting finance department in relation to Banking Compliances
- Point in contact for various authorities for day to day Compliance related matters and legal issues
- Manage Corporate Document Control
- Manage and control Shareholding Changes
- Execute transactions and documents
- Act as a Local Sponsor Liaison
- Manage Notarial / Legalisation of Corporate documents
- Manage transaction related Mortgaging assets
- Point in contact for SIB for obtaining new facilities or resolving any existing issues
- Apply effective risk management techniques and offer proactive advice on possible legal issues
- Overseeing delivery of legal services and resources to accomplish corporate goals, strategies and priorities
Cluster Reservations Agent is responsible for handling reservations, inquiries, cancellations, reconversion and booking extensions in an attentive, courteous and efficient manner. Cluster Reservations Agent responsibility also includes quoting available rates, upselling and cross-selling to maximize room revenue according to our brand standards. Cluster Reservations Agent will work with the Sales Department in obtaining and effectively maintaining business.
- Answer all incoming calls promptly, in an attentive, courteous, efficient manner and maintain excellent call audit scores.
- Answer guest inquiries about hotel services, facilities and hours of operation.
- Enter reservations into the computer according to standard operating procedures.
- Book room reservations while focusing on maximizing room revenue and average rate using standard rate quoting scenario at all times. Upsell rooms and cross-sell other amenities and facilities when possible.
- Reconversion of cancelled reservations.
- Communicate and work closely with the Sales Department and Front Office.
- Maintain accurate files and reports.
- Handle all special reservations, including VIP reservations, packages and discounts.
- Ensure that all e-mail correspondence is answered in a professional manner within the response time frame.
- Post no-show revenue daily, if required at property.
- Communicate rates and availability to wholesalers.
- Ensure proper Billing Instructions are updated on each booking to avoid any rebate or refunds.
- Ensure all guest requirements are properly noted on the booking and communicated with the departments involved.
- Complete tasks on the daily reservations checklist.
- Be fully aware of the hotel’s promotions and offers.
- Assist with processing travel agent commissions as requested.
The Hotel Asset Manager position will be responsible for analysing, developing, and implementing revenue management, best practices, and budgeting systems for hotels. This position would expect one to be specialized in revenue management, must demonstrate attention to detail, organization, analytical orientation and possess the initiative to work in an independent and reliable manner.
- Analyse occupancy rates and revenue potential of a hotel and maximize its revenue
- Supervise the yield management strategy for a portfolio of hotels
- Monitor competitor’s pricing strategy
- Implement marketing strategies to increase occupancy rates
- Analyse market data to identify trends in supply and demand
- Research new products/services that could be offered by the hotel
- Develop strategic plans to increase profit margins.
- Deep understanding on Revenue Management tools and analysis.
- Review the Operations of the Hotel to comply with Operational excellency.
- Responsible for the Pre-opening of hotels. The person shall follow up all regulations from the principal governmental bodies. DTCM, DM, DCD
- Financial performance review.
- Engage with different stakeholders; owners and Hotel operators
- Budgeting and financial analysis
- Keep control of the assets and insurances.
- Working along with the construction team, the Asset Manager shall supervise the progress for those hotels under refurbishment.
- Attend Technical and Procurement meetings.
- Review and analyse budgets for hotels to meet operational goals
- Conducts analysis on a variety of hotel metrics including revenue, occupancy rates, guest satisfaction, operational KPIs, trends.
- Manage and coordinate monthly budgets and forecasts.
- Works closely with hotel managers to ensure budget is in line with performance goals
- Builds reports to track performance against budget and forecasts
- Analyses variances in performance from budgeted goals
- Works closely with other departments such as Sales and Marketing to analyse results and identify trends in order to make recommendations for future budgets.
F&B Crew is responsible for delivering great service to all guests, being knowledgeable and professional in doing so. This position is mostly responsible for running the food and beverages to the guests and good communication with the guests, staff and kitchen.
- Responsible for doing all preparations before and during service, like preparing serving cutlery and bread baskets, making sure to work with clean equipment and surfaces.
- Coordinate the orders in a way that everything goes out to the guests in an efficient and timely matter.
- Have full knowledge of F&B menu items to assist guests and waiting staff where needed.
- Attend all F&B menu item related trainings.
- Have full knowledge of the table planning of the F&B outlets and being able to memorize multiple orders at the same time.
- Run food and beverages to guests not only in F&B outlets but if necessary to rooms, gym, swimming pool etc.
- Make sure to work in a safe and sanitary way with the food and beverages.
- Check supplies and put away stock.
- Keep an eye on the tables for next courses and communicate this with waiting staff and kitchen.
- Take orders and give information to guests if required and clearly communicate this to colleagues.
- Make the waiting and kitchen staff aware of VIPs and special requests or needs from guests.
- During the service should be able to deal with challenges, changes and help with table turnovers.
- Assist in clearance of tables during and after service.
- If necessary preparing orders like drinks and preparing snacks, bread.
- Help in other departments if required.
- Attend departmental meetings.
- Responsible for cleaning tasks during and after service.
- Make sure that all the guest areas look immaculate.
- Be friendly, courteous and professional when dealing with guests, staff or other departments.
- Perform other duties as requested by the senior management.
F&B Associate is responsible for maintaining great service to all guests, planning and organising tasks, people and supplies, act as a representative of the company.
- Responsible for doing all preparations before and during the service like preparing tables and polish cutlery.
- Keeping track of the stock and supplies in the restaurant and communicating where there might be a shortage like linen, glasswork etc.
- Have an extensive knowledge of the menu’s and other F&B outlets.
- Serving in either conference rooms or other F&B outlets if required.
- Taking orders from the guests, explaining menu and advising the guest on their decision making.
- Liaising with management for advice if required.
- Communicating with the kitchen about the orders and being very clear about special wishes of guests.
- Consistently upselling of food and beverages and making guests aware of promotions.
- If necessary preparing orders like drinks and preparing snacks, bread.
- Serving at parties and reception if required.
- Dealing with the payments and doing closure paperwork if required.
- Serving the guests with all F&B requirements during their stay in an attentive and efficient way.
- Taking reservations, in corporation with the supervisor and hostess/host if necessary because of special requests of the guest.
- Responsible for cleaning tasks during and after service.
- Making sure that all the guest areas look immaculate.
- Attending departmental meetings if required.
- Taking feedback from the guests and notifying management about it.
- Sharing ideas for improvement.
- Know the software in the F&B outlets to be able to put in the orders.
- Ensuring the guests receive what they ordered, guest satisfaction is key at all times
We are looking for an enthusiastic Bartender who is responsible for maintaining great service to all guests, planning and organising tasks, people and supplies, act as a representative of the company.
- Perform all necessary tasks related to beverages according to the hotel standard.
- Conduct weekly training sessions on beverage, cocktail mixing, bottle flaring, current and upcoming promotions and up-selling in conjunction with supervisor.
- Accountability in maintaining inventory and justification.
- Achieve total guest satisfaction and organizational profitability through effective utilization of all resources.
- Work towards the timely set up of the bar areas and the completion of all mise en place in line with the opening hours.
- Delight the guest by offering trend setting and innovative products and services, contribute to sales activities and assist in maximizing revenue.
- Keeping the supplies and stock up to requirements. Prepare store and bar requisitions.
- Extend prompt services to all guests and treat guests and colleagues in a courteous manner.
- Ensure all hygiene standards are met and kept within the bar environment.
- Ensure all opening and closing checklists are complied with at all times.
- Communicate directly with guests in the bar as well as on the floor.
- Doing proper shift handovers to inform colleagues about what happened in the shift and what is important for the rest of the day/week.
- Prepare Reservation Contracts
- Prepare and bind Sales & Purchase Agreements (SPAs)
- Send and track all deliveries and collections of SPAs via courier services
- Manage, file and track all SPAs and their statuses
- Manage and report on status of all inventory
- Manage all payment plan changes in the system
- Any other ad hoc admin duties as required
We are looking to hire confident, talented individuals with experience in Telesales to join our winning team. We require Russian and English speakers. This highly specialised role will involve the sale of exciting new property investments to our highly qualified database of subscribers. This is a telephone based job, in our ‘state of the art’ Dubai head office. The majority of leads will be inbound responses to our database marketing campaigns, so there will be little or NO COLD CALLING REQUIRED.