Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Welcome and thank you for your interest in the first group. Here you can view our current job openings and apply for positions online. Or, if you prefer, you can simply submit your CV for general consideration.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
- Have a very good understanding of the outlet’s concept and food and beverage offerings including promotions and be able to verbally explain those to the guests.
- Display proper and professional phone etiquette and assure that all guest details and requests are clearly registered and communicated.
- Take reservations by phone, by email, through internet booking applications and in person and update the reservations system accordingly as per the standards in place.
- To reconfirm all reservations by phone or email at the set timely standard and schedule the reservations and planned seating arrangements with management prior to service period.
- Constantly update the reservation system with an accurate table count and ensure to update and reinstate all available tables as soon as possible.
- Welcome and escort patrons with the overall objective to delight and satisfy each and every guest and if needed she/he will assist and reasonably escort and direct the patron to other destinations within the hotel.
- Ensure accuracy of all menus: current, spelled correctly, clean and presentable and the menu paper is complete and distributed appropriately.
- Recommend and up-sell the initial beverage offering as per service sequence and forward effectively the order directly to the waiter in the respective station.
- Perform any tasks related to billing according to hotel standards and cashiering policies if required.
- Attend to any complaints of comments given by guests and if no resolution can be found refer the matter to the Outlet Manager.
- Any other duties, which may be assigned to you from time to time as directed by your Supervisor or Manager.
- Prepare drinks for the guests and service coordinators.
- To meet and greet guests in a professional and efficient manner.
- Ensure guest satisfaction and guest engagement.
- Perform all necessary tasks related to beverages according to the hotel standard.
- Ensure that the proper materials and supplies are on hand.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the bar area through disposing of all waste, clearing and cleaning all glassware, and wiping down bar and preparation areas.
- Be accountable in maintaining inventory and justification.
- Provide opening and closing inventory of spirits.
- Achieve total guest satisfaction and organizational profitability through effective utilization of all resources.
- Work towards the timely set up of the bar areas and the completion of all mise en place in line with the opening hours.
- Delight the guest by offering trend setting and innovative products and services.
- To oversee the ordering and receiving of beverages before the end of shift.
- Extend prompt services to all guests and treat guests and colleagues in a courteous manner.
- Ensure that minors and intoxicated persons are not served alcoholic beverages.
- Ensure all opening and closing checklists are complied with at all times.
- Communicate directly with guests in the bar as well as on the floor.
- Doing proper shift handovers to inform colleagues about what happened in the shift and what is important for the rest of the day/week.
- Responsible for doing all preparations before and during service, like preparing serving cutlery and bread baskets, making sure to work with clean equipment and surfaces.
- Coordinate the orders in a way that everything goes out to the guests in an efficient and timely matter.
- Have full knowledge of F&B menu items to assist guests and waiting staff where needed.
- Attend all F&B menu item related trainings.
- Have full knowledge of the table planning of the F&B outlets and being able to memorize multiple orders at the same time.
- Run food and beverages to guests not only in F&B outlets but if necessary to rooms, gym, swimming pool etc.
- Make sure to work in a safe and sanitary way with the food and beverages.
- Check supplies and put away stock.
- Keep an eye on the tables for next courses and communicate this with waiting staff and kitchen.
- Take orders and give information to guests if required and clearly communicate this to colleagues.
- Make the waiting and kitchen staff aware of VIPs and special requests or needs from guests.
- During the service, he/she should be able to deal with challenges, changes and help with table turnovers.
- Assist in clearance of tables during and after service.
- If necessary prepare orders like drinks, snacks and breads.
- Help in other departments if required.
- Attend departmental meetings.
- Responsible for cleaning tasks during and after service.
- Make sure that all the guest areas look immaculate.
- Be friendly, courteous and professional when dealing with guests, staff or other departments.
- Perform other duties as requested by the senior management.