Click column header to sort
We are looking for an experienced Construction Project Manager to plan and supervise a wide range of construction projects from start to finish. You will organize and oversee construction procedures and ensure they are completed in a timely and efficient manner. An excellent Construction Project Manager must be well-versed in all construction methodologies and procedures and able to coordinate a team of professionals of different disciplines to achieve the best results. The ideal candidate will have an analytical mind and great organizational skills.
The goal will be to ensure all projects are delivered on time according to requirements and without exceeding budget.
- Collaborate with contractors, engineers, architects etc. to determine the specifications of the project
- Negotiate contracts with external vendors to reach profitable agreements
- Determine needed resources by the contractor (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to finish
- Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met
- Work with the appointed contractors and other staff and allocate responsibilities
- Assist the contractors and architects in obtaining permits and licenses from appropriate authorities
- Supervise the work of the contractors/ subcontractors and give them guidance when needed
- Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports
- Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards and report issues
This role requires excellent receivables accounting experience to support a team of 8 members in a large variety of tasks.
- Ensure all accurate receipts are received and processed accurately and in a timely manner
- Continuous communication with Treasury and ensures correct information is passed and received
- Ensuring deadlines are always met as well as the completion of all duties and responsibility in a professional manner
- Reconciliation of Accounts receivable on a weekly/monthly basis
- Reconciliation of customer accounts to identify inconsistencies
- Monitoring of the satellite office balances
- Collaborating with key divisions, cost accountants and Head of Departments to guarantee cost control
- Utilizing the full potential of the new AX Dynamics ERP system & CRM to assist with system related controls, processes and reporting.
- Ad Hoc projects
- Able to respond to internal client inquiries and maintain the accounts receivable records
The Junior Accountant – Accounts Payable role will primarily be responsible for:
- Post and process journal entries to ensure invoices from vendors are recorded within the company policies and procedures
- Maintain the accounts payable ageing
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Assist with other accounting projects
To mainly deal with all TFG related matters and all issues, which will be referred to him. To effectively represent TFG security while in the hotel (TRYPP).
The fundamental responsibilities covered within this role are as follows:
- To be responsible for safety and security of TFG guests and personnel, while he is within the hotel premise.
- To be the first line of communication between the TFG’s Directors of Security (TFG DOS) and the Hotel operation.
- To be responsible to stop any unauthorised personnel or competitors approaching TFG clients.
- To intercept and question individuals within the hotel whom he believes may be acting in a suspicious manner.
- To provide daily reports to TFG DOS, copying the General Manager of the Hotel, of any security incidents in the hotel or any security issues of any nature, whether relating to TFG Business or the Hotel that be believes require attention and to make recommendation of how to what action is required to resolve these issues.
- To investigate and report directly to the TFG DOS any untoward behaviour or suspected collaboration of Hotel personnel with third parties or other TFG employees against the interests of TFG or the Hotel.
- To report to the TFG DOS any illegal activities carried out on the premises by employees or guests.
- Review Activity Reports of all shifts daily.
- Review all Incident Reports on a daily basis and take direct action where necessary on anything relating to points 1 to 6.
- Assist in supervising and reviewing investigations within the hotel as required.
- To review procedures in place to cover emergencies such as fires, bomb threats, weather problems, power outages and evacuation measures and recommend any amendments to these procedures to the hotel management.
- To ensure that he is kept appraised by the Hotel Management of any issues relating to the point 11. In the event of such issues to inform the TFG DOS immediately and to liaise with the relevant authorities on behalf of TFG and the Hotel.
- Ensure that property patrols are regularly conducted, maintaining Security visibility and logging safety and security issues.
- Know Innkeeper’s Laws and ensure the hotel’s compliance.
- Know and ensure compliance with the Loss Prevention SOP’s.
- Maintain a professional working relationship and promote open lines of communication with managers, employees and other departments.
- To be involved and take responsibility on behalf of TFG DOS with any incidents concerning death, major illnesses or accidents, flooding, gas leaks and illegal items on property, such a firearms, contraband or counterfeit currency.
- To take charge of any emergencies which take place while he is on the Hotel premises, which involve Police, Civil Defense or the Ambulance Service.
- When there is an issue, he should not confront / reprimand the hotel staff directly but to report the matter to the hotel GM and DOS so that appropriate action can be taken. Should not be given the impression that the hotel security reports to him. They should work together as a team.
This candidate would assist in all aspects of the administrative, financial, capital of the assigned portfolio. Within this role you will plan and manage assets according to our clients’ needs and work to beneficially grow their portfolio while minimizing risks.
- Preparation of checks & payments to owners
- Prepare reports identifying the routes of the cash received
- Assist in the preparation and approval process of property operating budgets.
- Monthly, quarterly and annual reporting of the portfolio and monthly review of operating statements.
- Financial analysis, market studies and industry standard reporting
- Effectively manage client assets according to their investment preferences
- Create, organize, and maintain client portfolios and assess client’s current asset status, their future needs, and investment goals
- Work to develop a master asset management plan specifically attuned to each client
- Manage cashflow and physical assets such as property and real estate
- Work to maximize returns and minimize losses on assets and investments
- Work collaboratively with and report to asset management team and senior executives
- Foster and maintain positive client relationships
The First Group is seeking a world-class call center executive who can optimize the existing operation and position the company to capitalize on relevant, new developments that will favorably impact our business. The call center evolution for The First Group will be led by an individual who has deep experience in developing and executing successful strategic operating plans which include the following facets.
- Cost-effective customer acquisition
- Efficiency optimization initiatives
- Best-in-class recruiting and training platforms
- Personal Improvement Plan (PIP) programs
- Automated/Predictive dialer technology solutions
- Effective customer communication
- Actionable KPI reporting
- Create and implement a comprehensive plan for evolving the TFG call center to power up our current business and position the company to meet an aggressive expansion schedule.
- Oversee development of recruiting practices and training regimen to ensure call center is staffed with high performing agents and managers.
- Develop and mentor telesales managers to ensure we have best-in-class team to execute our operating plans.
- Implement effective agent performance improvement plans (PIP) that drive greater efficiency, alignment and transparency from agents and their managers.
- Collaborate with business leaders across product, channel, and strategy teams on framing, designing, and executing call center support functions to address their needs and priorities.
- Work with lead management and marketing operations to coordinate/integrate data and systems as necessary.
- Create pattern seeking and analytic capability that detects new and/or unknown trends which may impact call center efficiencies.
- Ownership and delivery of overall call center metrics and agent performance.
- Collaborate with HODs in marketing, direct sales, IT/CRM and Finance to develop shared KPIs and SOPs that will drive efficiency throughout the operation.
- Work with BI team to produce dashboards that allow greater visibility into key business drivers to facilitate quicker decision making.
- Ability to synthesize analytical results and tailor executive briefings - including the Chief Executive Office, the Board, and other operating senior executives.
- Creative problem solver who can think ‘out of the box’ with strong business acumen
- Introduce new initiatives to the call center and the wider organization to enhance our marketing/sales efforts and competitiveness.
- Build, own and manage relationships with external stakeholders such as agencies, consultancies, partners and vendors.
- Represent the call center division in corporate governance policies.
The fundamental responsibilities covered within this role are as follows:
- Manage and track RERA & Govt Relations department related documents.
- Scan, organize and maintain documents, as per the procedures, and archive inactive records.
- Must have exceptional organizational skills to be effective in executing day-to-day functions. For example, to file and retrieve records of the permits and contract agreement with ease.
- Create and maintain a filing system that supports efficient information management and conducts regular review audits to ensure information on all records is accurate and up to date.
- Manages outgoing and incoming department related documents and correspondence by checking the documents to make sure all information regarding the ongoing tasks are up-to-date and factual.
- As incoming documents arrive, the document controller must also view these reports for validation purposes.
- Be responsible for performing edits on outgoing documents by checking the documents for typographical errors, misinformation, spelling and punctuation errors before sending to them to the concerned parties.
- Will be responsible in translating documents from English to Arabic and vice versa
- Will be responsible in creating various reports for the management on behalf of Director of Corporate Security
- Constantly sell and resell the benefits of investment in TFG products.
- Build and Maintain excellent relationships with clients.
- Strive to reduce Client cancellation rates.
- Confirmation of new sales & constant client consolidation.
- Management of funds collected according to target.
- Collecting monies ahead of schedule.
- Control client’s profile, funds allocation, and constant update of CRM.
The Primary purpose of this position is to establish and manage agents’ network in given area to generate qualified leads and business opportunities for TFG. This position will focus exclusively on expansion of Agent network, as well increasing the sales revenue of the Agents Programme.
Overall Job Description
- Relationship building of current agents for further development and growth
- To establish new agents network
- Find different ways to expand agents network and assist business development manager to form effective strategies, which includes agents presentation, training, support materials, bonus and incentive structure, competitive analysis, outdoor meetings, etc.
- Maintain regular communications and provide regular feedback to agents
- Identify issues and areas where improvement is required to increase overall performance of the Agents Prgoramme
- Must always stay Top-of-Mind with assigned clients
- To maintain reports provided by Business Development Manager and provide feedback as established
- Referral generation
We constantly strive to attract confident, talented individuals with a winning attitude to join our successful sales property department. We require French & English speaking property consultants. This highly specialised role will involve the sale of exciting new property investments to our highly qualified database of subscribers.
- Promote The First Group to visitors in shopping complexes, hotels and airport terminals.
- 6 hour shifts, 6 days per week
- Demonstrate benefits of Property ownership in Dubai and invite clients for exciting office tours.
- Generate contact details of potential clients.
- Range – Salary 5000 AED + Industry leading commission + Attractive cash bonus awards.
- On Target Earnings +15k AED per month.
We constantly strive to attract confident, talented individuals with a winning attitude to join our successful sales department. We require Russian Speakers with good written and verbal English. This highly specialised role will involve the sale of exciting new property investments to our highly qualified database of subscribers.
We constantly strive to attract confident, talented individuals with a winning attitude to join our successful sales team. We require Hindi, Urdu and English speakers. This highly specialised role will involve the sale of exciting new property investments to our highly qualified database of subscribers from the South Asian region.
We are looking to hire confident, talented individuals with experience in Telesales to join our winning team. We require Arabic speakers with good command of both written and verbal english. This highly specialised role will involve the sale of exciting new property investments to our highly qualified database of subscribers. This is a telephone based job, in our ‘state of the art’ Dubai head office. The majority of leads will be inbound responses to our database marketing campaigns, so there will be little or NO COLD CALLING REQUIRED.
We constantly strive to attract confident, talented individuals with a winning attitude to join our successful sales department. We require Arabic, Russian and English speakers. This highly specialised role will involve the sale of exciting new property investments to our highly qualified database of subscribers.
We constantly strive to attract confident, talented individuals with a winning attitude to join our successful sales department. We require Arabic speakers with good written and verbal English. This highly specialised role will involve the sale of exciting new property investments to our highly qualified database of subscribers.
We are looking to hire confident, talented individuals with experience in Telesales to join our winning team. We require English speakers preferably with a second language. This highly specialised role will involve the sale of exciting new property investments to our highly qualified database of subscribers. This is a telephone based job, in our ‘state of the art’ Dubai head office. The majority of leads will be inbound responses to our database marketing campaigns, so there will be little or NO COLD CALLING REQUIRED.