Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Welcome and thank you for your interest in the first group. Here you can view our current job openings and apply for positions online. Or, if you prefer, you can simply submit your CV for general consideration.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
The Treasury & AP Operations role will primarily be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Collaborating with key divisions within Finance and other departments
- Maintaining petty cash & reporting
- Online banking payments
- Ensuring that all documentation is in line with company policies and are recorded correctly
- Setting up process maps & procedures
- Analysing reports and suggesting improvements where necessary
- Documentary control for all reports and documentation
- Ensuring deadlines are always met
- Maintaining all admin tasks, letters, recording, processing updating, filing, archiving, with a high accuracy and attention to detail standard
- Assisting Treasurer to ensure company meets its compliance responsibilities in relation to the applicable governing rules and regulations
- Knowledge of Escrow banking & RERA rules and regulations and adhering to these rules
- Assist in the investigation, analysis and documentation of client’s KYC’s
- Maintain Risk Control Assessments (Risk Matrix) for all areas ensuring these are regularly reviewed and updated
- Review operational risk events and assess their impact
- Assist in the documentation for onboarding with banks and account openings/closing/updating signatures
- Bank Account Management including bank mandates management and ensure renewal and updating the mandates as needed on a timely basis, managing company KYC documentation requirements
- Liaise with the legal department on required document queried by the bank or regulatory authorities and understanding of these required docs
- Maintain Trust Account System and adhere to the rules and regulations of the regulatory authorities
- Communicate and update management on progress of payments/tasks and assist the internal teams where necessary on any queries
- Liaise with the banks on operational queries from internal teams
- Update Daily funds position report and ensure sufficient liquidity in each account
- Assist in the preparation of consolidated cash flow forecasts
- Maintain Online Banking Systems and updating Delegation of Authorities and Internal Controls
- Assist and lead projects / tasks set by and agreed by the manager
- Utilizing the full potential of the ERP system and assist in the setup of reports/integrations
We constantly strive to attract confident, talented individuals with a winning attitude to join our successful sales department. This highly specialised role will involve the sale of exciting new property investments to our highly qualified database of subscribers.