The Matrix Leasing is a full service rental management company that specialises in all your leasing requirements, from residential and commercial property to the retail sector. Whether you are a tenant searching for a new place to live, or an owner looking for hands on, professional support to effortlessly rent your property.
We constantly strive to attract confident, talented individuals with a winning attitude to join our successful Organisation. We require qualified Sales & Leasing Consultant to join our expanding team. This highly specialised role will involve the Sale and leasing of Apartments within our developments.
As a Sales & Leasing Consultant your duties and responsibilities may include, but not be limited to –
1. Carrying out the day-to-day functions of property leasing, either independently or in conjunction with other leasing Consultants.
2. Liaising with clients in order to accommodate their rental requirements until such time as the appropriate property is found. Should the client choose to take a property from another realtor, endeavoring to find out the reasons why, in order to improve the quality of The First Groups service.
3. Following up on all paperwork as necessary and ensuring that accurate and up to date information is available for entry into relevant database programs.
4. Ensuring an effective working relationship with owners, developers and clients, and briefing your Manager promptly on any significant issues arising from those contacts.
5. Preparing adequate and complete supporting documentation for submission to the Accounts Division to ensure accurate, timely remittances. Forwarding cheques and necessary documents to landlords and/or real-estate companies for payments received on their behalf.
6. Ensuring, as far as possible, that complaints and concerns are attended to speedily and satisfactorily.
What We Provide:
What We Require:
High School Certificate