The First Group is an international hotel and property development company with more than 30 years’ experience and success in the global marketplace. Headquartered in Dubai and with a global presence spanning Algeria, Azerbaijan, China, Ghana, India, Kazakhstan, Nigeria, Oman, Russia, Saudi Arabia and Turkey. The First Group boasts a multi-cultural and multi-national workforce of talented individuals who strive for success in all of their endeavours. We pride ourselves on providing a dynamic corporate working environment that encourages and rewards ambition. As one of the Middle East region’s fastest-growing property developers, we offer exciting opportunities for career progression and innovative training and support programmes to help candidates reach their full potential, including award-winning sales and marketing tools.
We constantly strive to attract confident, talented individuals with a winning attitude to join our successful organisation. We require qualified Leasing Agent to join our Asset Management Department. This highly specialised role will involve the leasing of apartments within our developments.
As a Leasing Agent your duties and responsibilities may include, but not be limited to –
- Carrying out the day-to-day functions of property leasing, either independently or in conjunction with other leasing Consultants.
- Liaising with clients in order to accommodate their rental requirements until such time as the appropriate property is found. Should the client choose to take a property from another realtor, endeavouring to find out the reasons why, in order to improve the quality of Matrix Leasing service.
-Following up on all paperwork as necessary and ensuring that accurate and up to date information is available for entry into relevant database programs.
- Ensuring an effective working relationship with owners, developers and clients, and briefing your Manager promptly on any significant issues arising from those contacts.
- Preparing adequate and complete supporting documentation for submission to the Accounts Division to ensure accurate, timely remittances. Forwarding cheques and necessary documents to landlords and/or real-estate companies for payments received on their behalf.
- Ensuring, as far as possible, that complaints and concerns are attended to speedily and satisfactorily.
What We Provide:
What We Require:
High School Certificate